C&OC Intl. Destination Series Events.
C&OC Intl is Proud to Announce the 2023 Program
2023 – South Pacific Rendezvous – This event series is open to all vessels from French Polynesia – New Zealand and Australia – Event One – Oz 2 NZ 23 – Event Two – Tonga Rendezvous 23 – Event Three – Bula Rendezvous 23 – For More Details Click HERE
2023 – South Pacific Rendezvous
A C&OC Intl. VIP Membership Benefit
With Tongas Maritime Borders now open we are able to include this magical destination in the 2023 Event Series.
Four events make up the 2023 South Pacific Rendezvous
- Oz – NZ Rendezvous – Early Feb 2023 from Eden in southern NSW
- Tonga Rendezvous – From Opua and All South Pacific ports in May through to September
- The Bula Rendezvous will run again with a fleet sailing in June from Tonga and all South Pacific Ports, arrivals open until September.
- Kia Ora Rendezvous to New Zealand at the end of the season
Join John and Lyn for a Voyage of Discovery through Tonga May and June and two Cruise in Company events in Fiji. To be first to get more information, Register your Interest by clicking the button below, there’s no obligation at this stage.
Rendezvous Events are a C&OC Intl. VIP Member Benefit. In other words there is no additional fee other than current membership to join these events. All briefings, seminars, webinars, resources and Popup Events are included.
Additional services can be added, at a cost.
- Departure Planning & Weather Routing – Ocean Tactics
- Yacht Agent Services – Departure and Entry documentation and clearance
- Yachtsman’s Travel Cover – Medical and Travel Insurance are now a must for most countries
- Special Clearances – In past years we have arranged clearances at some of the more exotic spots in the South Pacific. This May be an option again this year.
- The “Discover Tonga and Fiji“ – Events.
Follow the Pacific Fleet on PredictWind HERE
10 Great Reasons to Join a C&OC Intl. – Rendezvous!
Well, of course there’s the obvious, safety in numbers, great friendships and the like but there has to be more!
- First up is Flexibility. Unlike a rally, a rendezvous is much more flexible. You still have all the benefits but you’re not restricted to a fixed start date.
- Then there’s 25 years accumulated knowledge base! John and Lyn Martin have more than 130,000miles under the keel, just in the South Pacific.
- Take the Hassle out! Rally admin have done all the research and made all the arrangements to allow you to enjoy, rather than stress.
- Zoom and Facebook Live info sessions, pick one or pick all. There are subjects from preparation, to what to expect, where to get what, local customs and the ooh ahhh that is “Cruising Fiji & Tonga”.
- Great Deals! From the biggies right down to a few dollars here and there. Take an example, up to 7.5% off Cyclone Storage at Vuda Marina*, to a few dollars off Courtesy Flags for the region.
- Getting you there safely! It’s our job to give you all the resources to get you to and around the South Pacific safely and we take that responsibility very seriously.
- A lead Boat! Windflower, who by now can almost navigate herself but, will take John and Lyn along for the ride to give you a special look at the magic that is Tonga & Fiji on the Cruise in Company’s.
- Expect the Unexpected! With Popup Events in remote places.
- All said and done, the South PacificRendezvous series is three times the value of any other rally offering.
Please Support our Key Sponsors for the 2022/3 C&OC Intl. South Pacific Events Series
The 2023 South Pacific Series is taking shape nicely with all four Rendezvous confirmed for 2023, if you’ve filled out an EoI you’ll be first to hear all the details as plans firm up.
We take the stress out of all the paperwork and share that wealth of Local Knowledge so you can Cruise With Confidence!
The South Pacific Rendezvous is not just the destination but support from start to finish. For those leaving from NZ support with outward paperwork and clearance from Opua. For all participants, we’ll handle your application for entry into Tonga, your C2C for Fiji. Fiji strongly advises the use of an agent for paperwork, C&OC and their Yacht Services Partner 3Sixty Marine Ltd take on that role as part of the services provided to participants (at no additional cost) and work with the authorities in Fiji to ensure all the paperwork is processed quickly and accurately to ensure expedited clearance. This worked seamlessly for the 2022 Bula Rendezvous.
Throughout we’ll be there to assist with all the documentation and Departure Planning, weather information, local knowledge and much more, helping you to have a seamless worry free experience. Most important we sail with the fleet, so there’s someone there at all times to assist if needed.
This is the fun part, as well as the above there are a number of other benefits to joining the Rendezvous.
Discounts on all Sail South Pacific Cruising Guides
Preferred supplier discounts
Discounted Ocean Tactics Weather Routing, Passage Management. (Departure Planning is included in the Rendezvous Fee if sailing with the fleet departure.)
An Iridium Go PredictWind Airtime SIM card from PredictWind
Complimentary PredictWind SMS Vessel Tracking for all participants
Special Pricing at numerous Suppliers and service agents both in NZ and Fiji
The huge Rendezvous Welcome Party in Tonga, venue TBA, at Copra Shed Marina for the Bula Rendezvous, some drinks and food may be provided, and on arrival in New Zealand
Rendezvous Admin will handle all the paperwork on your behalf.
A series of briefings will be held, local in New Zealand and live on Zoom, late January for the Oz 2 NZ & Mid to late April for the South Pacific Rendezvous.
Loads of advice, assistance, camaraderie and heaps of fun without the stressful bits.
Perhaps one of the Prime Benefits of the rendezvous is the Heavily Discounted OCEAN TACTICS weather routing service. Preliminary Set up and Departure planning are included as a Rendezvous benefit but only for those departing with the fleet. For more information on OCEAN TACTICS Click HERE
Whats Not included
Savusavu clearance by Copra Shed Marina $35FJD. Tonga and Fiji Government charges for clearance. Any Quarantine costs. Cost of meals and special events (Cost will be notified before the event/s).
Changes, not under our control.
The world and everything in it is evolving at an unprecedented rate, admin will make all effort to keep you advised if changes effect the event. However, Coastal & Offshore Cruising Intl. reserve the right to change, modify or amend details and requirements without notice as conditions and or requirements from governing bodies change.
The South Pacific Rendezvous is a C&OC Intl. VIP member Benefit. There will be a Cruise In Company through the Tongan Archipelago and Two are planned for Fiji. There will be a cost to be advised for each Cruise in Company.
Cruise In Company.
Tap in the the local knowledge and experience of John and Lyn Martin as they take you through these fabulous cruising regions, the best anchorages, dive spot, local features and local customs. 2020 was the first Cruise in Company through the Lau and got rave reviews from the participants. We’ll be releasing details for 2023 shortly.
All the help you’ll need!
- All the help & resources you need to Cruise through the South West Pacific to any Rendezvous Destination. An extensive level of co-ordination and support before & during the offshore passages.
- We’ll lead you through all the documentation required for Departure, Advance Notice of Arrivals. Arrival and departure documentation, visa requirements and more.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Advice & support before, during and after the Rendezvous.
- All relevant details for all vessels are forwarded to SAR, at NZRCC.
- Passage planning and passage management advise for all passages, with resources for all destinations.
- Ocean Tactics weather service at C&OC member discounts
- Fleet Tracking by PredictWind.
- An Invitation to all Rendezvous Fun and Pop Up events.
- Briefings via Zoom/ WhatsApp or live where available.
- Priority Haulout Bookings and specials at Marsden Cove Marina, New Zealand and Vuda Marina – Fiji
- Payed up C&OC Intl. membership is a condition of entry.
- Unrivaled camaraderie
- Great support network
- Years of knowledge and experience in the South Pacific
- More fun than you can poke a stick at
- and a great team helping you “Cruise With Confidence”
Supply partners may change without notice – for the most up to date listings please email – firstname.lastname@example.org
From Panama to Thailand, cruise every island, with
Make new friends, discover remote destinations that few people ever get to visit, and enjoy exclusive benefits only available to rendezvous participants, such as VIP clearance, special entry ports, discounts, freebies and much, much more.
Why do people join organised events?
- Receive exclusive concessions, discount & freebies
- Benefit from local knowledge
- Qualified Information and support
- Access to the latest information
- Make cruising more fun
- Make new friends
- Create life long memories
- Reduce the hassle and worry so they can have the best experience in exciting new places.
The purpose of a rally/ rendezvous is to enhance your cruising experience. Our rallies/rendezvous are organised with the aim of bringing together a group of like-minded people who want to share the experience of cruising, and benefit from the exclusive privileges we can arrange. It’s all about giving you value for money, a unique and unforgettable experience, and the benefit of local knowledge.
It’s YOUR experience – make it what YOU want
As a rally/ rendezvous participant, you can choose how much (or how little) involvement you have with activities and other participants. There is no pressure! It’s not a race, it’s not “follow-me” sailing, and it’s certainly not a dictatorship. You can participate in some, all or none of the activities and itineraries – it’s entirely up to you. Want to break away from the group and do your own thing for a while? That’s fine! You can leave or join the group at any time you wish.
*Registration fee of $395USD is a one off fee, leg fees are additional. Registration will open in November 2022. The registration fee is due on submission and is non refundable. Leg fees will be invoiced on the 1st of April 2023