"Cruise With Confidence" with the Offshore Cruising Academy
Digitally based this course covers all the usual participant questions as well as those they didn’t know they needed to ask!
The syllabus is delivered in Modules with several Sessions in each module.
The Sessions contain video Key Note presentations and pdf attachments for associated resources and runs over a four week period.
There are 5 Modules all of which will be released on the 10th of February 2024 for you to learn at your own pace.
To help you get the best out of the course there are four One on One Q&A sessions of up to 1 hour for each participant via the Zoom Meeting Platform.
When you enrol in the Offshore Cruising Academy’s Offshore Cruising Preparation Course, you will receive:
A vast array of qualified information
- Tap into our Knowledge base with the Live Q&A’s
- Walk away with a smile on your face with all the confidence to Drop the Dock lines and Head for far horizons!
Additional Bonus Presentations
- Understanding Pacific Weather Video and Pdf
- Setting up your Iridium Go, with PredictWind
- Setting up your Iridium Go Exec & PW Hub with PredictWind
PDF’s and eBooks
- Check lists
- Cheat Sheets
- Love Your Diesel
- Preparation 101 – eBook
- Handy Tips and Tricks
- Cruising With Kids
- Sundowners – Nibbles and Drinks – eBook
Register for the Pre Course Info Webinar for full details and course cost.
Refund details: Full Conditional Refund
14-day refund period ends at 4pm on the 14th day from the release of the Modules.