Digitally based this course covers all the usual participant questions as well as those they didn’t know they needed to ask!
The syllabus is delivered in Modules with several Sessions in each module.
The Sessions contain video Key Note presentations and pdf attachments for associated resources and runs over a four week period.
Modules One & Two are released at the start of week one and Modules 3 to 5 each week following.
With weekly Q& A’s for Tech questions on a Wednesday & General Q & A on the Thursday.
The Early Bird bonus of Four One on One personal mentoring Sessions. (First 20 Participants only)
When students enroll in the OCA VIP Offshore Cruising Preparation Course, they will receive:
A vast array of qualified information
- Tap into our Knowledge base with the Live Q&A’s
- Walk away with a smile on their face
Students will also receive these bonuses to help generate unstoppable momentum (and keep it) right until they reach the transformation this course promises:
Additional Live Presentations
- Understanding Pacific Weather Video and Pdf
- Setting up your Iridium Go, with PredictWind
- Setting up your Iridium Go Exec & PW Hub with PredictWind
PDF’s and eBooks
- Check lists
- Cheat Sheets
- Love Your Diesel
- Preparation 101 – eBook
- Handy Tips and Tricks
- Cruising With Kids
- Sundowners – Nibbles and Drinks – eBook
There are Two price options available:
- Option 1: VIP Single payment Full Price of $497
- Option 2: 3 monthly payments of $197 for the full Program
Refund details: Full Conditional Refund
14-day refund period ends at 4pm on the 14th day from the release of Modules One and Two.