What is C&OC?
On sign up, you receive access to the Members Portal.
Coastal & Offshore Cruising Intl.(C&OC) is a club for anyone that wants to get out on the water; either Coastal or Offshore, power or sail, mono or multihull and wants to do it safely, meet others and have fun doing it. C&OC run rallies, cruise in company’s, local events and online information seminars for cruisers. It’s also a resource base for every cruiser regardless of experience and if the South Pacific is where you’re looking to Cruise then you can tap into the extensive experience of Lyn and John Martin’s cruising & weather and passage planning knowledge gained over the last 25 years and 125k sea miles..
Membership in C&OC has its benefits.
– On signing you get access to the Members Portal & your C&OC Membership Card that entitles you to great deals on many great products and services both online and at stores near you.
- Access to a vast array of Cruising Resources, information and the local knowledge and experience of not only John & Lyn Martin but many other experienced cruisers.
- Discounts up to 50% on Sail South Pacific Cruising Guides and soon to come, Sail North Atlantic guides.
- Access to C&OC events at member discounts as they come up.
- Access to information Webinars and Web Meetings.
- Access to Member Discounts and specials from our ever-growing list of suppliers and specialists.
- Access to Ocean OverWatch – Member service
- Discounts on Ocean Tactics Weather routing Service
- For those new to cruising join our mentoring program
- Cruising Masterclass
- Cruising Preparation online Courses
What is Ocean OverWatch?
Ocean OverWatch is a “Guardian” service tailored specifically for the Cruising Skipper.
Available to all members, Ocean OverWatch keeps an eye on you wherever you are in the South Pacific. Warning you of significant weather events in your area and giving you a point of contact if you need assistance. Ocean OverWatch is a member benefit but requires PredictWind Tracking. Conditions apply. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Ocean Tactics?
To find out more, click the Ocean Tactics Button below.
What is C&OC’s Mentoring Program?
Coastal or Offshore, you’ve got to start somewhere & often it’s hard to find the right information because as a newbie it’s not what you don’t know, it’s what you don’t know you don’t know! Surfing the net only seems to get you going in circles and you don’t know what’s truth or fiction, or if opinion is from an arm chair admiral or an experienced cruiser! C&OC is here to help. To find out more about the program email email@example.com
Our list of member benefits is always growing, keep an eye on the quarterly Sail South Pacific / C&OC newsletters. All paid up members get an annual Membership & redemption card and access to the Members Portal.
A full list of member benefits is available on the Members Portal.
How much does Membership cost?
Membership is $85USD per annum – per boat (up to four aboard). C&OC Club Burgee – $20USD plus p&p.